The Designer Development Introduction to Advanced Course gives you all the skills needed to develop your career. You will gain comprehensive knowledge of 12 design software programs. All of this is combined with the close guidance of industry professionals and a personal tutor supporting your career or business. With the Level 3 Designer Designer Development Course, we offer work experience and pathways into employment.
Who is this course for?
- Those looking to gain a wide range of industry recognised digital design skills and develop an impressive portfolio of work, gaining the job and clients of your dreams.
- Creatives or businesses looking to start or develop their careers and skill-set.
- Individuals looking to diversify their design skills
How long is the course?
- You can complete the course in 4 months to 2 years. Dates are flexible and it's free to change your course dates at any point.
Why study with us?
We work with a wide range of architectural practices, design studios, engineering, and construction firms and pride ourselves on understanding industry needs and passing those skills on to you. You may not know which profession or artistic pursuit suits you best, but through the course, you will explore a range of creative pathways.
How Does it Work?
- You will be enrolled on to 16 different design software courses, worth over £8000.00
- You will be assigned a personal tutor.
- Decide on a creative discipline or keep it open.
- Start at any point, just check the course calendar on the yellow links below.
- Flexible dates - You can complete the course in as little as 4 months or up to 2 years
- Re-schedule your course dates at no extra cost.
- Last class of each design software course allows you to work on your projects and portfolio.
- Design a beautiful portfolio showcasing your capabilities to employers and potential clients.
Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
Bespoke video tutorials to take home
Digital reference book for revision
Free ongoing after support
Tailoring of syllabus and projects where possible
LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
Your tutors are a mixture of designers, makers, and architects, as well as software experts. They will guide you on the best way to apply for design roles or set-up a creative business, whilst teaching you all the key technical skills to make your CV and portfolio stand out from the crowd.
• Interior Design • Architecture • Engineering • Construction • Furniture Design • Product Design • Lighting Design • Landscape Design • Jewellery Design • Sculpture • Branding • Graphic Design • Illustration
Supported Learning & Tutorials
Ben, the director of London Software Training is also the founder of Taylor Hawkes Design Studio and previously ran BA degrees in design. He will be your personal tutor and will be on hand to help with career advice, tips on getting into the industry and setting up a creative business.
We understand that you lead a busy life and may need to re-schedule your course dates, so you can at no extra cost.
Course Times: 9:45am-4:00pm and/or 7:00pm - 9:30pm
See where you will be studying and student reviews here.
When & What will you learn?
You will attend the group training listed below as part of your course. Our classes attract a mixture of creatives looking to develop their skills and careers and can be a good networking opportunity, learning with likeminded people. You can see the specific course coverage and select your preferred dates from the links below:
- AutoCAD 2D
- AutoCAD 2D Advanced
- AutoCAD 3D
- 3Ds Max
- Revit Advanced
- Vectorworks Advanced
- SketchUp Advanced
- After Effects
- 3D Printing
- 3D Printing Intermediate
Feel free to call or email if you would like us to put together a bespoke package suited to your goals. You can also learn Premiere, Rhino, Solidworks and Cinema 4D.
Some of our courses can also be taken in the evening if this is more convenient just let us know and we'll do what we can to help.
Work Experience & Employment
We have links with industry and have helped our students in to work placements and employment as a result of their studies with us.
Take the next step today in developing your career or business.