What will you learn?
The course will teach you advanced 3D modeling for 3D printing and how to use a wide range of exciting materials and 3D printing techniques.
You will be taught how to design and make advanced models for architecture, jewelry, products, engineering or any other creative pursuit using 3D software. Learning how to effectively use resin 3D printing and a wide range of exciting PLA filaments (Clay, Wood, metal, and stone) will push your knowledge and model making skills to the next level.
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- Free ongoing after support
- Tailoring of syllabus and projects where possible
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
- Flexible Filament
- Dissolvable Filament
- SLA / DLP Resin 3D Printing
- Introduction to Resin Printing
- What is Resin Printing
- Limitations of Resin Printing
- Types of Resin
- Advanced Slicing
- Preparing STL files and sending to the 3D Printer
- Layer wall Height
- Best Print Orientation
- Downloading models
- Setting Up a 3D Printer
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Multi-Material Printing - 2 Extruders
- Multi-Material Printing - 4 Extruders
- Advanced Sketchup Modeling
- Introduction to SketchUp Plugins
- Create Curved Geometry to Print
- Wood PLA Filament
- Clay PLA Filament
- Metal PLA Filament
- Stone PLA Filament
- Hybrid Materials
3D Printing Intermediate 2 Day Course
What: Hands-on practical course, Day 2 is tailored allowing for you to work on your projects and portfolio.
When: 2 Day Course, Thursday & Friday.
Time: 9:45am - 4:00pm
Where: London Software Training, London, E8 3FA
Who is this course for?
Our 3D Printing Intermediate 2 Day Introduction course is ideal for anyone looking to develop their existing knowledge of 3D printing. You will need to have studied the 3D Printing Introduction Course before enrolling on to the intermediate studies or have at least 1 years experience with FDM 3D printing.