Study in-class, online, daytime, or evening - the Designer Development Course enables you to change career, start a new business, or skip university all together whilst balancing the challenges of day-to-day life.
Taught by industry professionals, you will learn the most in-demand design software. With the support of the course director, you will build a professional portfolio and website and gain work experience and employment through our professional partners in London.
On completing the programme you will have earned 20 separate design software certifications as well as an overall Designer Development Certificate. We use our local links in the creative hub of East London and give you the support and network to embark on a new creative career or start your own business.
The course opens up opportunities in a wide range of creative and construction industries, including interior, architectural, landscape, graphic, and product design.
Who is this course for?
- Pick your start date
- 6 months to 2-year programme
- Fit your studies around work
- Plan and change unit dates free of charge
- Re-sit units free of charge
- Study in-class, live online or blended learning.
- Study in the daytime, evening or combination.
- Learn design software to a professional industry standard
- Taught by designers, architects, and software pros
- Bespoke, self-directed design briefs tailored to your career pathways
- 20 Design software certifications
- Designer Development Certificate
Design your own flexible course by using the course calendar on London Fields Design Schools website. Create your own calendar and plan your units in advance or month by month. You can change your unit dates at any time. Design software units can be studied in any order.
Each day class is 9:45am - 4:00pm. Evening classes 6:45pm - 9:30pm (Online or at our studio)